Sunday 20 July 2008

Vidya Is Happy. :)


I WATCHED KISMAT KONNECTION TODAY!!
YAY YAY~!
*big big smile*


Omg the number of rintangans that I had to endure.
No joke ok.


Lemme tell you story. :p

First off, I've been dying to watch this movie since before Summatives.
I swear this was the only thing that got me through that awful Summatives week.
><

Seriously, I kept telling myself it was ok, all I had to do was survive til Summatives, then holiday, then Kismat Konnection!
Weird incentive, I know, but it worked for me, so... :p

And the thing is I was the one who really really wanted to watch it, and the rest of them said they'd follow me once Sem2 started, and we could all go together, and take the couple seats so I could berhyper in the theatre to my heart's content without irritating the other people there. :p

This is where my rintangan story starts.

Rintangan number 1 : None of Shahid's movies have played in Msia before, and I was sooooo worried that this one wouldn't either.
GODBLESSSUHMING.
I swear, when Suh Ming told me that she had seen a life size poster of Kismat Konnection in Pyramid I was so hyper I started jumping up and down in my cousin's house...they all thought I'd gone quite mad. :p
I was so damn happy ok.

Rintangan number 2 : Summatives results came out. Sarwees refused to go for the movie anymore.
I wasnt sure if Fatin would want to come either.
Problem : NO TEMAN.
I was seriously considering going alone, but for some reason, I just decided to message Jun Beng and ask if he wanted to come.
He said yes. O_O
Jun Beng following me for a hindi movie. Weird much?
But who cared rite!? I got teman to watch movie!! :p

Rintangan number 3 : I checked the newspapers on Saturday for the movie listings.
NOT PLAYING IN ANY GSC CINEMAS.
wtfwtf.
Means no Midvalley, no Bukit Bintang, no Berjaya Times Square.
It was ONLY playing in Pyramid.
Not even in 1U.
Means cannot take LRT.
MEANS NO TRANSPORT.
I wanted to die.
Then I was talking to Fatin today morning, and she said (yay yay!!) that she wanted to go, and that if it was only in Pyramid, then she'd drive on one of the days after class.
(She drive, I buy the tickets...fair la kan?)

Rintangan number 4 : So I went to check the showtimes. 2.30pm, 9.00pm, 11.00pm.
9.00pm and 11.00pm were definitely out, because it would be too late for anyone to drive back after the movie (three hour movie).
2.30pm fell smack in the middle of all our classes.
><
Fatin suggested going today instead...

Rintangan number 5 : My parents wanted to go out in the afternoon today.
Means I wouldnt be able to go out to watch movie in the afternoon. I decided to chance it anyway and ask my mum.
The Miracle : No what movie, where, who you going with...just "What time? 2? Ok"
O_O
Woot!

Rintangan number 6 : We reached Pyramid safely...NO PARKING.
We went round and round and round...
and then we ended up stalking this one family all the way from the lift to their car, to get their parking space.
We stalked them in Fatin's car. keke.

Rintangan number 7 : We went to the ticket counter.
Kismat Konnection, 2.30pm. FULL.
@#@^#%&$%#&^#&^!!
By that time I was so fed up that I was like "nvm. We're already in line. We get to the counter, then we decide what to do"
We reached the counter.
THERE WERE SO MANY SEATS AVAILABLE.
STUPID PPL PUT THERE FULL AND GIVE OTHER PPL HEART ATTACK FOR NO REASON.

I tell you, when the guy handed over the tickets, I didnt know whether to jump for joy, or cry, or scream, or shout, or...well, you get the picture.
Heh. :)
So damn happy omg.

Rintangan number 8 : 2.30 pm edi. They not opening the theatre.
I was calm this time though. I had the tickets already.
For once, this time, if anything went wrong, I would finally be able to sue somebody.
Thank God they opened it at 2.35...by the time they let us in the advertisements were already playing.
Lucky only the adverts...if the movie had started, I WOULD have sued somebody.
:p

THE MOVIE WAS NICE :)
It was damn funny!!
But the comedy is so natural. Its like they do crazy stuff that normal people would do...the kind of stuff I would do with my housemates when we're damn hyper. :p
It made a nice change to watch a hindi movie that was realistic to a certain level. :)
The guy who plays Shahid's friend is so damn cute!! His reactions are damn slow ok...he gets the joke like ten years later.
ANDVIDYABALANISSOPRETTYOMG.
I geram la look at her, shes so cute!
And Shahid is damn cute la, of cos, that wan no need to say. :p

Everything that could have gone wrong today, went wrong.
But in the end somehow it all worked out. :)

I think that might have had something to do with my outright refusal to be emo and pessismistic.
Smile, and all will be right with the world. :)

Vidya is a very happy child today. :)

~vid~

P.s. Problem number 9 : I typed out this entire post. It deleted itself while I went to the toilet. This is my second (and hopefully the last) time typing it.
There's just no connection for me and this movie.
Heh.
;)