Tuesday 11 May 2010

6 am


Oh hai.

:D

Couldnt sleep at aaaaaaaaaaall last night.
I think one of the most frustrating things in life (if not the most) is not being able to sleep.
Thats just cruelty.

I think my room is too bright.
No seriously, cos we have this window-like-thing in the room. Its not a window, its just like one part of the wall is glass and it faces the hall downstairs (we live in the penthouse, remember? :p)
So yeah.
The hall light is always left on for the nocturnal sector of our housemates who come back at insanely early hours in the morning. (I know ur reading this. hai. :D)
But yeah, so the light from the hall streaming in pretty much makes our room very bright. Even with all our room lights off.
Bright enough for me to see facial expressions of someone else in the room.

I'm the kind of person who needs pitch-black darkness to fall asleep.
Like I-cant-see-my-hand-two-inches-from-my-face kind of darkness. :(
Meh.

So last night was spent with my blanket over my head, or with my head buried into my bolster, or with my head buried into my pillow with teddy bears on either side to block out ALL light.

See.
The thing is, when you have chronic sinusitis, the laaaast position you want to sleep in is with things covering your face.
I.e. things that have potential to block your airway.

I had to keep waking up and gasping for air and then shifting position.
And I mean literally gasping for air because I was too lazy to shift positions until I really couldnt breathe, so yeah.
Heh.




Wah I writing long grandmother story.
Someone should start a count of how many so yeah/but yeah's I type in this one post alone.



Part of the reason I'm awake at this time is cos its Nilesh and Achike today.

Sky fall down oso must turn up for lecture.
So wake up early early and sit. 8D

The miracle would be IF I DONT fall asleep in the toilet.
And no, thats not disgusting.
My toilet is huge.
I can fit an entire dance troupe in there.
And its clean.
I just washed it.
Dont judge me.
:p



Note to self : Dont blog when sleepy. May result in long winded sentences.

But thats half the fun, no? :D



Excuse me while I go calm my nose down.
If you see my hands shaking in lecture later, its not because I have Parkinsons. -_-
Blame my Ventolin.
SALBUTAMOL!
I'm kidding.
I have no idea what the contents of a Ventolin inhaler are.

I dont know what kind of lousy doctor I'll be.
Ah well.
I dont kill people then can d la. 8DDD



Rawr!


~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment