Sunday 23 May 2010

Post-Summ update


Hello (in spooky Rumplestilskin accent).

:DDDD


Been awhile since I last wrote anything of any importance (not that I usually do...but yeah :D)

WAIT.
IS IT SATURDAY ALREADY?!
*dies*


Heh.
Sorry.
Thought it was still Friday. :(



What to say, what to say...hmm.

Summatives?

How did it go?....to be perfectly honest I was falling asleep through the paper.
And I didnt go for the feedback.
So I have no idea how I did. :D
Ignorance is bliss my dearies. And bliss is hard to come by in this day and age. *nods wisely*




I finished OBA in like 10 minutes simply because I was picking and choosing answers at random.
...and cos I read fast?
:D
No, but really I swear when I was done with OBA, I looked up at the clock at it said 1.10.
I was ready to kill myself.

Spent another 10 minutes shading in the OBA answer sheet very meticulously.

Spent the remaining 40 mins pretending to check my answers and pondering where on earth the Punjabi-looking-I-think-I'm-all-that invigilator came from.
Dahlah walk like got slipped-disk.
Summore can *cough* act macho *cough*.

...I was too free la okay!
:p




ha.
Then EMQ.
Finished in 5 mins. That had to be the easiest part of the paper...duh.
Spent another 20 mins staring aimlessly at the clock and practising my telekinetic mind skills which were concentrated on moving the needle on the @#(*@(#* clock.




OSPE took longer.
Didn't study mah.
Had to sit and stare at the paper and twirl my pen and debate what on earth to write.
I think I made up my own disease for the first question :DDD

THEY SHOULD SO HAVE A DISEASE NAMED AFTER ME.
VIDS DISEASE.
HOW EASY IS THAT TO REMEMBER. RIGHT RIGHT?



MEQQQ.
Okay la.
Dunno why this Nilesh extending time. I finish writing long grandmother story oso still got time to stretch and stare at people before he announces that we need to switch papers.
-__-




So all in all the Summatives was...A WASTE OF TIME LA CAN.
AND WHAT was with the stupid OBAs??
Least likely. Most likely. Most probable.
Wan us to play eenie meenie my ni mo isit?




I want to watch a Malayalam movie.
WHY DOES NO ONE HAVE MY ROBIN HOOD CD.
Yes, Robin Hood is a malayalam movie.
Thou shalt not question my love for malayalam movies.
It runs parallel to my love for Prithviraj.
Inexplicable.
:DDDD



I have studied too much.
My brain is fried.
I make less sense that I ever did before.




I MISS MY BROTHER.
*cries*



Ok bye. :D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment