Wednesday 26 May 2010

Eh. Another letter...-thing. :D

MEEEEEEEEEE . YAWWWWWWWWWW.

(Translation : meow, yelled version)


So when I started this blog 3 years ago, I never promised I would actually write anything substantial.

On another note.
HOLY EFFING CRAP HAS IT BEEN THREE YEARS ALREADY???


I was emo just now.
Now I'm not emo.

But I want to write this anyway, cos I might forget and all.
Seeing how my memory space is being cleaned out to store unnecessary facts about the human body that I wont need to know in 3 years time.



To Fatin :
(you know I planned this entire speech out in my head and now I can't remember a word wtf)
Hi.
2.5 years is an awfully long time to be roommates with a person. Especially someone who was a total stranger.
But hey look! We didn't kill each other :D
(although I'm pretty sure there were times we wanted to)
I will miss you. And our impulse movie outings. And our emo sessions.
And my brain is so very tired right now so I can no longer think of anything profound to say.
So yeah.
Oh oh... andddd...
MISS ME.
I DEMAND TO BE MISSED.
...Yeah. Thats about it. :D
bahaha.
AND REMEMBER PINKIE.

:D




Okeh.
My pathology of cervix awaits me.

GAH.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment