Thursday 27 May 2010

Random post which I will probably delete in the near future. Notice how my post titles are getting longer?

I am NOT emo.
Don't message me on msn to ask me why I'm emo.
I'm NOT.
I'm sleep deprived.


I'm confused as hell, and I don't really know whats going in my life right now.
I can't sleep at nights cos there are just so many things running through my head.
It's been two days since I last slept.
I feel zombie-ish.
I think I'm going to have an asthma attack soon.



There's one person on this planet (that I know of) that, even if he probably doesnt understand what I'm going through, will still make the effort to make me feel better,
and help me get things sorted out.
He's not mine anymore.
I guess I was too much effort.


I AM NOT EMO.
I just have regrets.
We all have regrets.

And 3 weeks from now, I'm going to be browsing through my archives and I will kick myself for having written this post.


I need sleep.
I need to sleep.
Please God, let me sleep today.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment