Monday 10 May 2010

Sleepy


Okeh.

No more emo/angry-at-the-world posts.
I has said enough.
:D


Set alarm for 6.30 today to wake up in ample time for class.
Woke up.
My alarm rang twice summore.
Then offed the alarm, put my phone under the pillow and streeeeeetched...
...
...the next thing I know the morning sun shining through the curtains on my face woke me up again.
AT 8.30.
O_O
Then I forgot that class today was at 9...so I just ended up not turning up.

PBL starts in half n hour.
Laaaaaazy.
But I skipped last week...so yeah.
I need to go show my face today.

Meh.



For some reason my eyes are swollen.
Have been since yesterday.
Summore got dark circles.
Panda mata sepet. (slit eyed panda)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.


I has morphed into ze red panda species.
Cute kan kan?
:D





~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment