Wednesday 12 May 2010

How to pronounce LOL


You know how some people pronounce LOL as
lowl?
Like they very literally pronounce it exactly as it is spelt : like low with an l tacked on at the end.
Lowl.

That honestly has to be the most retarded pronunciation I've ever heard in my entire life.

Say it with me now.
LOL.
Ell Oh Ell.

How difficult is that to say?
Sure its two syllables longer than lowl, but at least it doesnt sound stupid.

And for all of you who do pronounce it as lowl and are sitting and sulking in front of your computers right now,
...come onnnn, you have to agree that I have a point.
I mean, if LOL is lowl,
then whats ROTFLMAO?
Rotuhfelmauuu?
Now that, I would like to hear pronounced.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. I do pronounce it rotflmayo, acturally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rotflmayo!

    LOL. I've honestly never heard anyone pronounce it that way! :D
    Actually I've never actually heard ROTFLMAO pronounced in real life, so kudos to you for doing it. :))

    ReplyDelete