Wednesday 19 May 2010

Long Wordy Post

I'm tired.
Then again, aren't we all.

Haven't been sleeping properly.
My sleep is plagued with thoughts of bones,muscles,nerves,brain parts etc running through my head.
Its like a permanent checklist just playing on and on and when I wake up my head is just as saturated as when I went to sleep.
Been having weird dreams in the middle of it all too.

Had one day before yesterday, cant remember what it was,
but when my alarm rang I woke up in panic and flailed around wildly for abit before realising that I was in Shalini's room, there was no reason to panic, and even if there was I didnt have time to because I needed to get to studying.
Today's dream involved having a man climb onto our balcony from the next-door balcony in the pouring rain claiming to be hiding from the family because he was the maid's boyfriend.
...
I meant really weird.


I keep studying and studying and halfway through the day I feel like I know so much, and then I take a look at my lecture list and realise how much I still havent touched.

Long way to go.
Thankfully only one day left.
I dont care if I havent finished studying before the exam, I cannot study like a mad cow anymore.
I need a break.

Waiting for 4pm Thursday now.
Whatever my state of mind at that time may be.



So tired.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment