Sunday 16 May 2010

Quick random update

Rawr!

Gosh, when was it that I last posted? Wednesday?
:o
Life has been...confusing? stressful? MAD for me, since last Wednesday actually.
Roller coaster doesnt quite describe it.

Ive been scared, worried, confused, euphoric, sad, exhausted...everything. Every emotion in the spectrum of possible human emotions.
That...unfortunately doesnt not involve studying in any form. :(

So I'm left with uh..62?? lectures to cover before Thursday.
Sound familiar?
:D
Sucks that its mostly anat though.
If it was Patho still can somehow read last minute. Anat how to read?
Rawr.



My mind is still on hyperdrive.
Alot has happened. Alot.
Will blog more when things are settled.
Meh.



OH AND.
I HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT (as usual) :
When I leave my laptop on and walk around, that is NOT an invitation for any Tom, Dick and Harry to start using my laptop for facebook or email or whatnot.
What do you think I'm leaving my laptop on for?
Community service??
And already you tak malu enough to use ppls laptop without permission, at least have the courtesy to log out of ur accounts and close watever windows you have opened please.
Wtf.

RAWR.

Btw.
If I flame someone, its obviously going to be someone that reads this.
Why would I flame someone who will never read this and will never know I'm unhappy with them and will never change?



Rawr.
I am hungry.
I am going to eat.
Forgive me if I sound incoherent or mean. or horrible.
I am sorry.
I am not thinking straight atm.
Too many things.
RAWR.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment