Friday 28 May 2010

Random Rambling #192


http://3bananas4u.blogspot.com/2008/01/bastian-schweinsteiger.html

This brings back epic memories.

EPIC.
memories.


You know whats awesome?
The World Cup starts AFTER our exam is finished!
EPIC.
EPIC, you hear me, EPICCCC.

Dont quote me.
I just like saying the word epic. :D



Its been 4 years hasn't it?
Feels like The Conver, and all the staying up late to watch matches, and all the skipping school because we were so dead tired in the morning after late night matches...and all that, just happened yesterday.
Good times, yo.
I miss the conver.
I wish we hadn't lost ittttttttttttt dammit.
But I guess it was one of those crazy things you do and then you have to let go of.

I have fond memories of the World Cup period in '06...and then some.

Funny story : It was 'cos of the WC that I ever started blogging.

3 Blind Mice wasn't my first, but it was the only one that lasted. :D


Whee.
I should be studying.
Omfg Vidya what the hell is wrong with you? Tak mau pass exam ke??



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment