Sunday 16 May 2010

Whee


Wheeeeeeeeeeee.
I'm about to have a panic attack in like 5 seconds, so I'm attempting to stave it off by blogging.
:D
Does I not make a gazillion buckets of sense?

So.
Since I have nothing to blog about, but intend to waste the next 5 minutes aimlessly...
...
...
LOWL. (*cough*donthateme*cough*)


So yeah, anyway, over the course of the lastttt...(counts on fingers) 3-4 days,
I has decided I haz a type.
:D
Like for a guy. -_-
I haz found a sample specimen of zat type too (actually thats how I figured out I had a type in the first place)


Sooo.
Since I'm bored (I seem to need to convinve myself of this)...my type. General features only :


1. Bad boy wannabe.

Note the wannabe. This means that he dresses like the typical bad boy...jeans, black shirt, spiked hair, maybe a earring, and the dont-mess-with-me look/attitude,
BUT
hes actually a big softie at heart, and hes sweet and mischievous and it doesnt quite suit the look hes trying for but it somehow is endearing all the same.


2. Talks as much as me.
I need to be entertained.
And I refuse to do all the talking.


3. Excellent sense of humor.
Refer to the "I need to be entertained" :D
This does not mean I need the fella to start spewing out jokes every 5 seconds, but I would like him to be witty and to be able to make me laugh. Genuinely.
Doesnt take a clown suit and balloon animals to accomplish that, I assure you.


4. Honest.
Although the idea of someone very honestly telling you that they'd already eaten before a dinner with you because they were scared they'd get lost on the way and would turn up late and end up being ravenous by the time they turned up...is well, very foot-in-mouth material,
its entertaining.
And it makes me go O_O
I do not get bored with people like that. I like. :D


5. Playful-ish.
Playful. To be able to bear my nonsense. AND AND possibly indulge in it, with me. :DDD
The -ish implies he does know when to be serious, and is practical in issues pertaining to money, education and the like.


6. Sakai.
Self-explanatory. This personality trait is most necessary in order to keep up with my friends. :p


EDIT:
(I forgot the last one!)
7. Studying/working in a field involving maths/physics/something along those lines.
...cos lets face it, bad boy math geniuses are HOT. :D


Okay I lazy to think of anymore.
And yes, I did say that I has a specific person in mind,
BUT
tis a case of you want what you cannot have.
Although according to Suh Ming, there is no reason (in this case) that I should not be able to have what I want.
I'm inclined to agree, BUT it still feels odd.

We shall see?


I have a STRONG feeling that 2 years from now I'm going to look though my archives, come across this post and go like
OMFGWHATTHEHELLWASIEVENTHINKINGEWWWNONONO.
But that, we shall deal with 2 years from now.


I can somehow imagine Suh Ming laughing at this post.
Ah well.
I haz successfully wasted my time.
It is now required of me to shift my attention back to this stupid @#@@^#%@^#% third ventricle & limbic system.


I will not finish by Summatives omg.
And I will not have time for anything non-sem5 related AFTER Summatives.
And I am going to flunk my OSCE.

AND AHHHHHHH.
PANIC ATTACK.

...not.
I shall go study now.
Buh bye.
:D

:O I HAZ AN EMAIL FROM FACEBOOK!
I weel go study after zat. I promises. :D



Muah.
I love breaking English.
:D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment