Sunday 2 May 2010

Maybe hiatus wasn't the right word.


*Deep sigh*


:D
I jz got reminded of Dr Suresh :D I miss that man.



DONEEEE with IMS.
Well, not really..but sort of.
Will probably spend the whole of today and tomorrow ironing out the err..dammitwhatsthatword..creases? kinks?..you get my point.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
Probably why it took me 3 hours and 11 slides and ALOT of toggling around with Powerpoint animation before I was happy.
And yes it is possible to cover 11 slides in 5 minutes.
Dont give me that look -_-

Definitely not my best presentation.
Probably not one of my better ones either..but taking into account timing and the truckload of studying I have yet to start on, I think I did pretty okay.




Hopefully my not-so-authentic Indian accent doesnt make a sudden appearance on Friday when I'm presenting.
Now that would be awkward.

:D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment