Friday 28 May 2010

Friday, 28th May : Progress so far.

I am SO sleepy.

Which is kind of stupid.
Considering I came home (read : HOME home :D) last night and crashed around 10pm.
And then woke up today at 9.30.
11.5 hours yo! :D

And then, since I didn't come online yesterday,
(I swear half my life is spent on the Internet)
I spent the rest of the morning...well, online. Msn not included, since everyone else is studying and all. -__-
WHICH IS WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING.
But yeah.
After that, I went to eat lunch.
Then some people came over, so I hung around for that,
and then
I slept summore. :o
And then I woke up in time to shower, and uh. yeah.
7.30pm Friday, and this is what I have done with my day so far.

Now would be a really good time to go FFFFFFFUUUU....you know the drill.


I still haven't completed even one system yet.
And lets not get started on Sem3.
My Sem3 notes are packed away in a box and have not seen light of day since June 2009.

And you know, life wouldnt be sooooo bad if we just had the theory papers and OSPE,
but OSCE??
My OSCE is shit.
Its screwed up.
Im bloody incompetent at anything remotely clinical-skills-related.


FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCC....shouldnt I be studying instead of swearing on my blog?
yes I should.



BUH BYEE :DDDDDD



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment