Sunday 27 March 2011

4-0

Not the best football match I've seen in awhile, but oh well.

Scoresheet is what counts right?

Unhappy that Ballack was left out of the squad again.
I miss my Captain. :'(
And no matter what, Mikael Ballack will always be my captain.
I love Lahmy, but no. Won't pick him over Micha, no.

Dunno why Jogi decided to sub Gomez in for Poldi.

OR KROOS FOR SCHWEINI.
WHY WOULD YOU TAKE SCHWEINI OUT. WHY. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JOACHIM LOEW WAS THINKING.
YOU CANNOT SUB OUT SCHWEINSTEIGER OK.


Klose had lots of missed chances.

Never held him in terribly high esteem.

My baby koala did well though!
Yay for Thomas Muller!



Incoherent post.
Its 5am and I need sleep.
Took meds for the blinding headache I had earlier....desperately wanted to watch the game cos I haven't seen my boys since July.

Not that today made much difference.
My stream was awful quality and ...the game was just bleh.



It was Kazakhstan. Should have done much much better.


:/



~vid~



No comments:

Post a Comment