Monday 28 March 2011

Gold Forever


OKAY I PROMISE I'LL GO STUDY ONCE I'VE POSTED THIS.

Was supposed to study at 8.30, but got distracted.
*ahem*

Can I just say that I have the best friends in the whole world.
Freaking awesome people, man.
And no, I'm sorry, I'm
not meaning you IMU lot...I'm talking about my girls from SU. You just can't be upset around them. Totally love you people. :')


Alright.

Video time!

Again, all copyrights to emmabum123x.
(not hyperlinking her channel in this post, you can look at the post below for the link to her channel)





  • Max blowing kisses at 0.06! MY HEARRRTT.
    Max was totally flirting with the crowd this whole video. psh!
  • "And you're with US" ....Tomax moment at 0.25!
  • The crowd joining in at "butterflies, butterflies"
  • Them jumping around when the beat changes. Siv jumping in full circle LOL.
  • Nathan trying to be all sexy at 1.45.
  • TOMAX MOMENT #2 at 2.54! SO MUCH LOVE FOR THOSE TWO MEN I CAN'T EVEN...


You'll be seeing alot of The Wanted on tour. I cannot even begin to explain how much I love them.
I haven't loved a boyband this much since the Backstreet Boys. :')



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment