Friday 25 March 2011

Sick


I absolutely hate black coffee.

Black coffee is the ultimate tease okay.
It's like you've got the caffeine without the pleasure of a good rich milky cup of coffee.

Even with sugar, black coffee is just bleh.


Had a bout of food poisoning yesterday...last night to be exact.
5 episodes of diarrhea and 2 episodes of vomiting in the space of 3 hours.
Felt like total shit.

Hence the abstinence from all dairy products for today at least.
Which obviously meant I had to take my coffee black.

bleaurgh.

Couldn't skip the coffee, because I'm heavily dependent on it, and I'd rather not add a migraine to my already queasy stomach.





Missed CP today. Obviously.
After a whole night of emptying my insides into a toilet bowl I was in no shape to drive, much less sit and listen to people drone on for an hour or more.

I think someone's mad at me for not coming today.

Screw you lah.

Maybe in the future I'll try planning my sick days according to your convenience ok?

-_-





Tried to study some today, but just couldn't concentrate.
Ended up sleeping in front of some movie my parents were watching on tv.
It was a Prithviraj movie, mind you, so if I ended up sleeping through it you can probably imagine what bad shape I was in.

Anyway,
this post isn't about fishing for sympathy.
I'm quite alright now...just have to get into gear for studying.

Exam on Wednesday. :/



CFCS visit tomorrow...with the Sister this time, thankfully.
Our presentation has been postponed so many times, I've given up on us ever actually doing it.

The way things are going, we might end up doing it this week, in the midst of all our exams.
Niceeee.





There's a friend, whom I haven't spoken to in awhile.
Since August (?) last year I think.
I'd like to say hi,
or something.
But ....gosh, I don't know..wouldn't it be weird?

After a year, suddenly say hi out of nowhere.

And its not like I have anything important to say.

Just hi...how are you? Hows things? Where are you now?...that kind of thing.

You reckon I should go ahead?





meow.

Right now I really want to go back to sleep.

But nah.. I should probably just shower, set my head back on straight and focus on devouring a few chapters.

Worried about PE really. After 4 weeks I still have no idea what physical examination you should do on a child that comes in with febrile fits.
oh well.
I'll wing it, I guess.





~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment