Thursday 24 March 2011

But she's crying while she's saying this


Boy I missed your kisses
All the time, but this is
25 minutes too late

Though you travelled so far
Boy, I'm sorry you are
25 minutes too late


If you have no idea what this song is,
please consider your taste in music questionable.





Was going to write a rant-ish post about my hair....but I need coffeh!
(that would be the English way of saying coffee. I'm not kidding you. That's how Max says it)


Speaking of Max.

Last week, while we were in the wards,
there was a point where I was just feeling so tired and worn out and sleepy,
and I was beginning to space out while the lecturer was talking.

And all I wanted to do was turn to my left and hug Max.

So I turned to my left.

But obviously there was no Max.

So I stopped being sleepy and became sad instead.








True story.




~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Aww... :P. Who's Max? It happens less often for me that i want to hug someone that's not there, than I want to hug someone and they're there but it would be wierd... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. Actuallyyyy...Max is one of the singers from this boyband that I absolutely love. :p
    *hides face*
    oooh. The wanting to hug someone that's there happens to me too! :( But yeah, it would be weird. Sometimes I have to clasp my hands behind my back to stop me from doing anything stupid. :/

    ReplyDelete