Sunday 27 March 2011

Since I'm not studying anyway.



LOOK AT MY BOYS.




This pic made me literally go AKLJSDFKSDFDJGHGJH.

Da-yummmm.
Parker you need to get in my bed a-freaking-sap. And bring Max with you.


FOR THE RECORD.
The two in the white vests are mine.
PAWS OFF, EVERYBODY.


o right.
I should introduce them.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you : The Wanted.

L-R : Jay, Tom, Nathan the baby, Max, Siva.


Tom and Max (the dudes in the white vests), as mentioned before, are mine.

Nathan is Sarah's.

And last I checked Rachel had a claim staked on Siv.

You can have Jay if you want. He comes with a pet lizard. :D





WHY AM I NOT IN THE UK MAN.
What wouldn't I give to go for the Behind Bars Tour!
Especially with them dressed like this.
The suits were already just asldksfjksgjh but this.
THIS.

Om. Nom. NOM.





Does it annoy anyone that I'm blogging about random stuff while you lot are studying for EOP?
Does it?
DOES IT?



good.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment