Monday 7 March 2011

Monday blues

I ain't got no car
And I've got one pair of jeans
They've been stretched too far
And now they're weak at the seams

I can't say what's next
And I got nothin' up my sleeve
But I don't lose my head
Cos it ain't really up to me

And I'm doing just fine
I'm always landin' on my feet
In the nick of time and by the skin of my teeth
I ain't gonna stress
The worst ain't happened yet
Something's watching over me
Like sweet serendipity



This is such a happy, feel-good song. :)


Havent blogged much in the last few days.
And my apostrophe button suddenly doesnt work...everytime I press it, it goes to Quick Links.
Whazzat.
-_-


Anyway.

Watched two wonderful movies over the weekend.


The Kings Speech is such a wonderful movie :)
Love how Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush carried the whole movie between them.
Such a simple movie,
but it was just wonderful.


The other movie : Guzaarish.
This really was such a beautiful movie, and I'm glad that they picked Hrithik to act in that role.
And even Aishwarya (despite my misgivings about her acting skills) did very well in her role.
And so wonderfully taken, too.


Yep.

No pictures cos I'm lazy.


And my apostrophe button is working again.


Not talking about last night.


mm-hmm.


Nothing much to say for today.
Have to get a kickstart on studying.

I may have found a medical book I actually like reading.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment