Saturday 26 March 2011

Saturday!



The sneezing hasn't stopped.

Been sneezing the WHOLE freaking day.
It's actually a miracle my nose is still on my face.

Left the air-cond at too low a temperature last night, and chucked the remote control somewhere on the other side of my bed,
woke up freeeezing in the middle of the night,
but I was far too lazy and too cold to get up and hunt for the remote,
so just settled for cuddling further into my bolster and under my blanket.

I might also have been having a half-dream in which my bolster was not my bolster but a certain someone I would dearly love to hug to sleep.


Hence my frozen nose in the morning.
And it's been making it's displeasure quite apparent, too.
-_-
Do you know how difficult it is to drive while you're sneezing every 5 seconds?
Compounded of course by the fact that its impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.







psh.





So.
Third patient visit today.

It was more like visiting an old-friend rather than doing a formal visit.
Inquiring about family members and the household and just talking about random stuff.
And then when Sister Rosalind arrived,
(she's also Nyonya btw...same as my patient)
they lapsed into a conversation about Nyonya food and Melaka and mutual friends.

There was only one point where Sister Rosalind was asking the patient why she didn't want to stay with her daughter in Australia,
to which the patient replied that she would, but if she left there would be no one to take care of her invalid husband.
And Sister Rosalind was all like "your children who are here can take care of him, I think you should go stay with your daughter"

And I'm like.

:O

NOOOOOOOOOO.





IF MY PATIENT LEAVES TO AUSTRALIA MY ENTIRE CFCS IS SCREWED.

Sister Rosalind playing the devil's advocate! NO ME GUSTA.

But it was fun.


lala.





Haven't studied a single thing. As usual.

And hey look! I'm blogging instead of studying. yay.


Reading a fanfic on the German NT.
It's a slash fanfic, loads of smut, so I'd rather not put the link up here.
Yes I read smut....got to have a vice somewhere right?



yep.

lemme see...anything else I want to say?

..nope.
I think I'm done for today.
Not the usual long-winded rambling, because I've forgotten half of what I wanted to write and also because I'm dying to get back to the fic.



GERMANY-KAZAKHSTAN TODAY!
3am though.

Choices, choices.

Probably will watch though. I've missed my boys.
Don't watch the Bundesliga, so its hard to keep up with their happenings.

Plus I need my football fix this weekend.


yeh.



Completely missed Earth Hour!
I feel like a git.
Had my room lights, Ipod and laptop on and everything.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment