Sunday 13 March 2011

Frustration

Irritated doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now.

I've been pushing for us to do our CFCS visit SINCE LAST SEMESTER.
But you know, some people are always busy,
and they always have class...

LIKE AS THOUGH I DON'T HAVE CLASS ALSO LA RIGHT.
LIKE AS THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE DOING THEIR VISITS DON'T HAVE CLASS ALSO.

Then this semester, I've been like
"eh lets go today, eh lets go today"

Cannot.

why?

Got class.

Go after class?

Cannot.

Why?

Tired.



I feel like just bitchslapping someone.



And the icing on the cake!

Our presentation is wednesday, and Dr Nilesh wants our reports emailed to him by tomorrow.
BY TOMORROW.


And our visit is "scheduled" for 7pm tomorrow night!



I JUST FEEL LIKE SLAPPING SOMEONE SO BADLY RIGHT NOW OK.

I WAS EVEN WILLING TO GIVE UP MY SATURDAY TO GO VISIT THE PATIENT BUT OF COURSE SOME PEOPLE AREN'T FREE ON SATURDAYS RIGHT.


So so so mad right now.




~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment