Thursday 24 March 2011

meow.

HAI U GUISE.

See this afternoon when I went for class, I had like a million things running through my head and I was all
OKEH. I AM COMING BACK AND I AM BLOGGING.


But then I came back home and fell asleep for like 3 hours and then I got lazy.

BUT NOH.
I SHALL BLOG.


Right.
Where to startttt.



Set my alarm for 7.30 this morning, actually managed to wake up,
and then I switched off the other alarms (because I'm crazy and I set 3 alarms every morning just in case I sleep through one)
and then I was like omggggg so tireeeeedddddd, so I closed my eyes for 5 minutes.
I SWEAR IT WAS JUST 5 MINUTES.
And then I woke up at 8.45.


True story, bro.


I spent the whole morning moping around the house because Jovann decided to tell me today
TODAY
that we have a video conference CP on Friday.

...because Dato' Jai Mohan is very up to date on technology kay, so he can't do regular CPs in wards.
Video conferencing yo.

I am still back in KL nevertheless hikhik.




Lots to study...but I'm in the mood to watch movies!
My aunt is staying with us this week, and she just got back from India with our usual supply of CDs, so they've all just been parked in front of the tv watching movie after movie.
Malayalam movies that is.

asdklsjdkfsjgksdgsdghh I WANT TO WATCH.



Anyway.
My sister-in-law was all set to go for work today, then she felt sick (?) so she decided to stay home.
...
....
.....would it be very odd if, the moment I heard she was sick I just went OMGOMGOMGISSHEPREGNANTOMGOMG.

I want a nephew ok!

Yes. I'm insistent that their first child be a boy.

psh.


But no, she's not pregnant.
Make people excited in the morning for no reason.



It's really rather odd though, when my cousins got married I never hoped and wished and prayed like this for them to have children.
If they did get pregnant then of course everyone gets excited and we all sit together and suffer through that unbearably long 9-month wait.

But after my brother got married...I WANT A BABY NOWWWW.

-_-



I am odd.
Don't bother analyzing me.




Actually I think that pretty much sums up my day.



Oh oh! I haven't mentioned The Convict yet.
He's not a real convict, he's just this guy in Seremban who is really weird.

Super unfriendly, and he keeps staring at people. He's got this reaaaaaally weird stare omg.
Its like he's going to cut you and make curry and eat you for dinner.
I am not even joking.

Last Friday Jovann made a crack about The Convict looking extra convict-ish...like a prisoner on death row.
And sure enough, when I went up front to do my presentation,
The Convict was staring right in front with his usual I-WILL-EAT-YOU expression.

I nearly burst out laughing...I'm pretty sure I sounded very strangled during the presentation.




But yeah.
Thats all for today, folks!



Happy WantedONESday!



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. aww pregnancy makes me excited too!! I know at least three women right now that are pregnant and it makes me happy xD.

    -Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just knowing that a baby is on the way...its such an amazing feeling isn't it? :DDD
    THREE?? whoa. That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete