Monday 28 March 2011

My heart.


How's about I summarise exactly what I'm feeling right now for you guys?

alksjdksjdfjsdhjdhgdjfgkadaodakdjfhaksjdhfoweihfsdkjfhgsdgh.


Won't post up the video of Lightning because it's not as good quality and I didn't scream as much through it as I did for this one :


I CLAIM NO RIGHTS TO THIS VIDEO.
All copyright obviously goes to emmabum123x.

I'm just thankful the girl decided to film the concert!





  • Going speechless when they started singing "Dirty Picture".
    Max staring around like a psychopath at the fans.
  • 0.41 and when they start dancing. I was out of my seat just squealing in excitement.
    (I'm not sure how many of you have seen me really excited...doesn't happen very often)
  • When Max starts singing Made.
  • Nate and Jay prancing around awkwardly while Seev is singing.
  • Tom singing the chorus. (That man's voice is so bloody sexy I can't even)
  • Nate being all sexy and smolder-ish when they're all on the stairs. Baby Nathan!
  • 2.09 WHEN THEY DO THAT JUMPING THING DOWN THE STAIRS OH MY GOD I SQUEALED SO LOUD.
    My mother came running cos she thought I fell somewhere and hit something.


:')

Half of me is upset that I don't get to go for their tour,
and the other half is just so freaking proud of them.


Proud TW Fangirl right here.



Going to watch the rest of the videos from that night now.


Night, everyone!




OMG OMG OMG NO. EDIT :

JUST WATCHED THIS.



  • LOOK AT WHAT THEY'RE WEARING. THAT'S WHERE THAT PIC IS FROM.
    SQUEALED SO LOUD AS SOON AS THE VID LOADED.
  • Wearing those clothes for Personal Soldier! :')
  • Baby Nathan!
  • Tomax singing together. omg. my heart. my heartttt. I can't.
  • Seev singing in the middle! phwoar!
  • The steps they do at the chorus.
  • Seev singing "I'll protect you, girl don't worry". LET ME DIEEEEE.

My night, no. My life is made.




Again, all copyright to
emmabum123x.


~vid~



p.s. Does anyone want to see my phone wallpaper?



Tomax!


No comments:

Post a Comment