Saturday 19 March 2011

FRIDAAAAAAY. and a reunion.


CRAZY WEEK IS OVER!

Got an A for my seminar presentation today.
HAH.
HAH.
HAH.

Okay no, I shall not brag (eventhough I really want to).


My brother came back home today...has some medical to go for tomorrow morning.
He hasn't seen me since sem started right,
so when he walks in the house,
his first reaction is :

AIYO, WHAT IS THIS!? WHERE'S YOUR HAIR!?

And I'm like.
I cut it.


WHYYYYYYY!


Because I felt like it.


BUT WHAT. WHY. YOU CAN'T JUST. WHAT.


And he actually walks a whole circle around me just to check.
And I'm like.

I'm not hiding it anywhere, it really is all gone.


BUT.
BUT.




I think he's just upset that he can't pull on my ponytail anymore.

HAH.



Does anyone remember this?

















yaaaaay.

I am going to sleep. Good night.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment