Friday 22 February 2008

Can I Not Title My Posts?

~I want to meet the guy who invented Nutella and shake his hand for a long time~

from David Rocco's Dolce Vita
*
*
*
From Facebook :
What do guys/girls say about who you are?

Your result is: Only Friends.

Guys/girls look at you as only a friend. You have a great personality and people love you, but you also give people the feeling of being your older brother/sister. They'd protect you no matter what, but the idea of kissing you freaks them out
!
*
*
*

-__-
This is encouraging.
But its true la. People I fall for always end up becoming my really good friends.
*Big sigh*
My life is sad.
LOL.


I was telling my mum that I needed new shoes/dress slippers for Uni.
Considering everything I own is above 2 inches, and hence NOT condusive for running up and down hospital corridors with.
(Why I would need to run thru hospital corridors, I myself have no idea)
So we decided we'd go through all the slippers and shoes I already own lah.
And I discovered that I have at least 10 pairs of casual footwear...slippers, heels, platforms, slip-ons...you get the picture.
And the best part was I didn't even know all that belonged to me. I had completely forgotten all about them!
Then we found out, that if we added all my going-out footwear to that, I owned 20+ pairs of footwear.
I kept asking my mum if she was sure all that was my stuff, and not hers. Eek.
And some of that is from way back when...since my feet were incredibly considerate enough to stop growing couple of years ago. -.-


My mum : Remind me again WHY we have to buy you shoes??

Its not fair!!
I no longer have an excuse to buy clothes or shoes!
Grr.

Sam, this unicorn is for you! :p
(I get the Pegasus though)


(HOW on Earth do you spell it?? Pegasus? Pegausus?)


Oh, and Bay, if you correct my English one more time, I will kick you the next time I see you. =.=

I loove Simple Plan's new album!
And I wanna go for the BSB concert!!! WHY couldn't it have been this week instead of next week?!?
YER.
And theres no Channing Tatum in Step Up 2!!!! wat rubbish.

Jea Mie, are you planning to EVER post again?

I hate it when people use microphones to talk to me on msn.
Cos i dont have a mic, so i type my replies.
And then it looks like I'm talking to myself.

Oh, and its pretty pointless to webcam with me, cos I'd have ten thousand other windows open, so I wouldnt be looking at you. Well, unless of course you happen to be Fiona Ong, and I have nothing better to do with my life. :p

~vid~