Friday 15 February 2008

I wonder...

...why after I cook, I lose my appetite?
I can't eat my own cooking. I have no idea why. And NO, its NOT because the food tastes bad. I'm a good cook. :D

...why, when I'm supremely bored, there will be no one to talk to on msn, and yet when I start youtube-ing or blogging, about 7 people will msg me at the same time?
Talk about perfect timing.

I have a new song!
I change songs every so often, its not my fault people come up with such nice songs. :)
There are three main reasons I love this song :

1. The guy is super cute! (he looks like dhiraj, only improvised version)
2. I love the singer, Shaan! His voice is awesome...even Ivan thinks so. XD
3. The music is nice...it's so...I can't describe it...but if you know me well enough, you'd know that this was totally my kind of song. :)


~vid~