Sunday 24 February 2008

Update. :)

Tired. I want to sleep, but I said I'd blog, so I shall.

The place is nice.
Hot. Crazy hot. But nice.
And my hostel is right across the road.
Can walk. Yay.

I think they put most of the girls in vista B (tats where Im staying),
and they dumped majority of the guys in vista C.
Vista C is further away. I guess they figured the guys could walk.
Although the guys' claim that the pool in vista C is nicer.
Nvm. We can crash their pool. XD

Orientation was slightly boring.
We played stupid games, laughed, made friends, ate dinner together...nice lah. Feel like part of a family.
The advantage of being in a hostel is that you get to socialize more than the students staying at home. :)
Then we went on a tour around Sri Petaling.
Using a Taylor's College Bus. wth. Sad case.
And the senior who was talking to my group (we were split into groups for ori) was this really gorgeous mauritian guy. :)

*Vidya Gopinadhan Pillai, you are going to IMU to STUDY*

I'll be back on Saturday.
Wasn't sposed to come back, but I need to buy my laptop.
Free wi-fi for 500m radius. Which means hostel oso got wi-fi.
Ah. The bliss.

So I'll get back to everyone on Saturday, kays?
(if not Friday)
I'll miss everybody!
*Big hugs all round*
Y'all don't miss me too much, ya hear? :p

~vid~