Saturday 23 February 2008

Rants

Im emotional.
No, not emo. Emotional.
I need to rant.

I still cannot believe my parents dont want to get me a laptop.
My mum's excuse is : You spend too much time on the computer nowadays.
My side of the story : You tell me you don't want to get me a laptop, DUH OF COURSE I USE THE COMP ALOT WHILE I STILL CAN. Last few days of Internet before I move out, rite?!
-__-
Wi Fi and NO LAPTOP!

I was damn stressed about tmr, but now, seriously, now I cannot wait.
I need a break from my house, from my crazy family.
I dont want to see my brother again for the next 3 centuries at least.
Or my dad for that matter.
Or my mum.
All I want to do is GET OUT!!
Doesn't sound like me, right!? Yea, I know. Im super pissed off right now.

I mean, I know lah that I'm the youngest kid and everything,
BUT Im NOT some naive, innocent eight-year-old!
Im jz damn pissed because some people (-.-) just don't know how to let go.
Seriously,allow me to make my own mistakes.
Im FED UP of being pampered. I seriously am.
Call me crazy, but I need to be independent.
I jz cannot tahan this whole "Dont worry, we'll do all these things for you" anymore.
*
*
*
And they wont let me drive.
My mum let me drive to Giants that day, but she drove back.
Cos she said got traffic. So better I dont drive first.
-_____________-
Honestly lah, learning driving has been one of the BEST things that ever happened to me!!
Ive waited my whole life to drive, and now that Ive got the fucking license...not being allowed to drive is FRUSTRATING!!
Its like arrrrgggh!!!
I love driving! And I DONT panic! Aiyooo...
*
*
*
And I swear to God, guys are the most complicatedly confusing species on the entire planet!!
Theres this guy, rite...
He flirts.
He teases me alot.
He gets jealous of my guy best friends (wth).
He doesn't like it when I talk about guys, even celebrities.
He purposely brings up girls to supposedly make ME jealous (wtf?!).
Hes super nice when he talks to me alone, but in front of HIS friends, he's got this major "cool" act. I dun even know which side of him is for real.
He'll say hi on msn, then he wont talk. Seriously lah, if you really got nothing to say, then dont even bother saying hi la! Irritate me for wat?!
And the best part is, rite, with ALL this, the fella apparently isnt that interested you know.
Just playing around only.
WTF LA.
Would I or would I not get annoyed, you tell me?!
Damn fucking irritating, rite?

And NO, you're not allowed to ask me who the guy is. Its only need-to-know stuff. And everyone who needs to know, already does.

And then, right... I heard this ridiculous theory about why guys flirt :
"Even if a guy doesn't like a girl, he'd flirt with her, because if he messes up with a girl he doesn't like, its not embarassing. But if he messes up with a girl he DOES like, then its awful. So...guys practice flirting with girls they dont really like, just to keep it fresh"
...
I only have one thing to say la :
You people really that lowlife ah?!
Wat kind of fucked up rubbish wei. Practice flirting?!

And people still say girls are complicated. Honestly.

And Im SUPER annoyed that I cannot watch the MU game today.

~vid~


p.s. Now Im not angry anymore. Ranting is good for health. :)