Tuesday 12 February 2008

Evil.

PROLOGUE
I have the urge to blog.
BUT. i dont really have anything to say.
I mean, what i REALLY REALLY want to do right now is write something either :
a) supremely interesting
b) supremely intriguing
c) supremely funny to the extent people fall off their chairs laughing
d) supremely tragically touching so that some rich publisher decides i should write a book about my life.

Now why do I get the feeling that the last option especially, is impossible?
*
*
*
*
ZE PROPER POST
Anyway...
(I am writing this in the aftermath of having watched DON. I absolutely refuse to be held responsible for any weirdness that may not have resulted had I waited for the excitement of the movie to subside before writing this)
Are you confused yet?
*
*

You know what would be the coolest thing on earth? To be Mafia.
If I had the option to be anything...anything, honestly, I would be a criminal mastermind.
(Not to sure about the mastermind part, but definitely criminal)

Oh, and in case anyone hasnt noticed yet, I am quite mad. Live with it.

So, back to my criminal mastermind story,
I would love to be part of the Underworld. I mean, all that money.
And glamour.
And cold-bloodedness.
And manipulation.
And sheer arrogance.
Damn, I want that.
I want to be someone who does things so unscrupulous that Interpol would be chasing me to the ends of the earth.
I want to be brilliant enough to never get caught.
Imagine the adrenaline of being hunted.
Classic.

I mean, to work for someone so evil.
To learn to be so evil. To have evil people working for you.
To have the whole world know you were rotten to the core, but be un-arrest-able simply because there was not enough evidence directly against you.
And when there was, to just be uncatchable.

Theres a certain deliciousness about being evil.
Evil fascinates me. Always has. Always will.
Evil...
Classic.

~vid~