Friday 1 February 2008

I Is BACK

So I have shyt English.
SUE ME.

I'm off strike btw. For two reasons.
1. People have been nice enough to tell me to stop the strike and tat my blog isnt boring.
2. I'm bored lah. :D

But, since my blog posts are apparently ordinary and unspecial, I shall, today, write about something slightly more special.
HEROES.
okay, not exactly. more like the HEROES Guys that I like. :) !!
I dont care. Dont read this if you dont want to. I want to write it.
(may contain season 2 spoilers)



*
*
*

My list of Sexy Heroes Guys :
(in no specific order, I didn't rank them)

*

*

*


PETER PETRELLI
(Okay, seriously, doesnt everyone know by now how much I love Milo??)
But okay, honest opinion : Peter Petrelli is DUMB. Like super super super dumb. He's practically a bimbo. I mean, Adam was telling him to destroy the virus to save the world, and all Peter can think about is Caitlin. And its not like she even looks all that good. Stupid boy.
But, since Milo is so damn hot, (sigh) hes forgiven for playing such an annoying role.

*
*

*
*


NATHAN PETRELLI

In the first season, he was the super perfect politician - all true American on the outside, and a total mess on the inside. But he looked better in the first season. Long-ish hair doesnt really suit.
Ah, wat the heck la, I find him very very sexy. :)

*
*

*
*


MOHINDER SURESH
Sexy Indian Guy!! With all those curls!!
And that gorgeous gorgeous British-plus-Indian accent!!
*sighhh*
Hes not good-looking, or cute, but he is really dishy. Sexxay.
*
*

*
*


MATT PARKMAN

No, I havent gone mad. And okay, No, hes not sexy. So its a bit weird that I put him on this list, but he IS cute.
In this chubby, absolutely-huggable Papa Bear way. :)
*
*

*
*


WEST ROSEN
HES ADORABLE!
And if you dont think so, either you're a guy, or you're weird.
*
*

*
*


ISAAC MENDEZ

Sexy lah. Dont like him much, but the dude's got looks. Pity he died, though.
*
*

*
*


TAKEZO KENSEI / ADAM MONROE
Sexy. I have no idea why i find him sexy. I just do. Fullstop.
(Maybe it's the British accent)

*
*

*
*


SYLAR a.k.a GABRIEL GRAY
Hes sexy. No other description would fit.
Its the whole bad guy thing, honestly. Everytime he says something evil-ish I just melt.
And his eyes are super intense.
Hot hot hot.
Bad guys are sexy. This one especially. :)

*

*


*
I like ANDO. I cannot find a nice picture of Ando. Hence I cannot write about Ando. ISH.



Yay. Im done.
~vid~