Friday 29 February 2008

Suh Ming's Tag

I had this sudden urge to do a tag, so bless u Suh Ming! :p

1. What was your dream during your childhood?
Dream as in ambition? Er. To become a rabbit.
...No, seriously, rabbit.

2. Do you like rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Sunny days! Cos then I dont feel like sleeping, and I dont have to walk around with an umbrella. :)

3. Which colour do you like better? Black or White?
BLACK. Sopisticated...

4. Who would you marry?
Milo Ventimiglia.

5. Where do you want to go most? Why?
Er. Err. California.
Cos Milo stays there.

6. Which part of yourself do you love the most?
Er. *runs body check* hmm...My personality? :p

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
Emo like crazy, blast emo songs, hug Pinkie, and then talk to Jea Mie or Fiona, cos they'd make me laugh.

8. What are you afraid of losing the most?
Pinkie.
And my family lah, of course! :)

9. If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep it secret, observing?
Secret. I got ego lah.
Cannot confess confess all...not ladylike.

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
Suh Ming ar?
Keke. err, good points? Funny, nice, soulamte-ish, as lame as me, smart, cute...pick any three. XD

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
CANNOT SMOKE. Must be taller than me. Must be able to fly.

12. Up to now, what is the moment you regret most?
MomenT? Too many lah. Lazy wan pick.

13. Which type of person do you hate most?
The kind who bitches about the whole world on their blogs, and blames their own mistakes on everyone else, AND simply cannot laugh at themselves. Damn annoying people.

14. What is your ambition?
To dominate the world. Through tyranny.

15. Would you rather be someone else at this very moment?
Are you kidding? There are people out there who want to be ME, why would I want to be someone else??!

16. If you can have 2 dreams to come true, what would it be?
1) Live in Hindi movies with happy endings
2) Have more dreams come true.

17. What do you think is most important in your life?
My family.

18. Who’s your favourite cartoon character?
Winnie the Pooh!
Eh, no, Top Cat! :D

19. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
Panic.

20. The most worthwhile decision you’ve ever made in your life so far?
To do SAM. Regretted it while I was doing it, but in retrospect, best decision of my life.

*Jea Mie, do this tag please*

~vid~