Thursday 21 February 2008

Looong Post.

I cant wait for Uni to start!!

I'm the kind of person who really cannot sit still.

I think everyone who has ever been classmates with me knows that.
I stone throughout the lesson, and as soon as time is up, I HAVE to at least go stand outside the classroom. Or walk around. If possible, walk up and down the stairs and cuci mata.
(I still dont think its fair tat Ms Christine got annoyed tat i would walk into class late. I did it for every other lesson too!)
So can you imagine ME being cooped up for days after days at home?!
Of course I'm emo la!! Wat would you expect?!!

So STOP complaining my blog posts are emo.
Dowan to read, dont read. Fullstop. Dont be such idiots.


And YES, my grammar is screwed up.
And yes, I butcher spelling.
And yes, I do make up words.
And yes, I can no longer automatically differentiate between they're and their (I blame this on msn)
I do say stuff like "I is happy." or "I is sleepie."
So what?!!
Its not like I have such terrible English that it takes you ten million years to decipher what Im saying!!
My English is AWESOME.
And once you know the rules, its 100% ok to break 'em.
SO SCREW EVERYONE who doesn't like the way I talk!! Go find something more productive to do with your lives besides b*tch about the state of my English. Mine is better than yours will ever be. So there!
The thing is, right, people with good english dont ever complain about the way I talk. Its the people with downright shitty english (who dont realise they cant talk english for nuts) who have a problem with me.
WTF?!
damn, this world is messed up.

I duno whether to be emo about the fact that I'm going to be leaving home and staying without my parents,
or whether to be happy about the fact that I'm going to be leaving home AND STAYING WITHOUT MY PARENTS!! :D
My parents are SUPER restrictive ok. Like super super super restrictive.
But thats ok, cos if they weren't, I wouldnt be so criminal minded.
I learned to pick locks when I was in Std 6 cos they locked my bookshelf cos they wanted me to concentrate on UPSR.
And then when they realised I was picking the lock, they got an un-pick-able lock, so then I just used to unscrew the entire latch with a test-pen, take out my book, and then screw the latch back onto the bookshelf door.
HAH! And to think people call me innocent.


I dont care if this post is long. Its been ages since I wrote a looooong one.
And I'm too lazy to split into three posts, like I normally do.
Three posts a day = LIFELESS.
Ah, well, thats what I am. I accept the reality.
LOL. Ignore me, Im still hyper.

Oh, and I had to pack my veena and put it away today.
Cos my mum asked me to (and since Im SUCH an obedient child)
That was emo-fying la.
My gorgeous, gorgeous veena that saved me from going insane this holidays.
And no, I'm not just saying it for the sake of it, she really is gorgeous.



Check out the carvings! Aren't they just bee-yoo-tee-ful?!
I tried taking a zoomed in pic, but since I have such wonderful photo taking skills, the pic is damn blur. So go click this one, and view the bigger version, kay?
And see the head?? For veenas, its normally sposed to be a dragon, but mine is a peacock. :))

I miss my veena alredy. :(
Oh, and they come with this insanely awesome VELVET cover, to keep out dust when they arent being used!! :D


Thank God my piano isn't pack-and-put-away-able.

You know, I realised, that compared to how I am now, I was really damn normal back in school.
Until I met Fiona Ong, and Emily, and the Geng Berempat la, that is.
I loove you people!! Ahaha.
And Im childish. SUE ME.


I'm still damn hyper.
But emo.
But hyper.
I dont make sense.
YAY.


~vid~

p.s. If you find this post weird and freaky...you dont know me well enough.:p