Thursday 28 February 2008

Random Grandmother Stories

Ok la, I shall blog summore, since everyone went offline edi, and since I already replied all my emails and everything, and since its kinda too early to go sleep.



IMU is crazy.
We have two hours lectures a day.
ONLY TWO HOURS PER DAY.


...BUT before you people start jealous-ing,
apart from the lectures, we, at IMU, have


PBL sessions,
Library sessions,
Assigned Independent Reading,
Structured Independent Learning,
Wet Lab Practicals,
Dry Lab Practicals,
Medical Musuem Visits


AND EVERY fcking thing is assessed, i tell you!!
Even library usage.
WHO THE HELL ASSESSES YOU BASED ON HOW MUCH U USE THE DAMN LIBRARY?!


So yeah, by the time we're done with everything, we're WAY worse off compared to any other medic student in any other medic university.
Im like WHY LA DID I COME HERE??!


But life here is pretty good,
I love my housemates. Theyre damn fun la seriously.
Shall elaborate more tmr, kays?


I like living here, I just don wanna go study in IMU. Lol.


And i think the nicest thing anyone has done for me this week, is to offer to send me phone credit, so that i wouldnt have to go buy it myself around here.
You know who you are la, right, I shall not mention names.
(er, but if you want me to mention, then let me know, yea? I make announcement :p)


And I come online today after almost a week, and the FIRST thing BAY does is merajuk with me!
WTH!
OI~!!


AND OMG WE HAVE THIS DRESS CODE THING FOR ORIENTATION
Its like cultures of the world on one of the days, and guess what?
I
have to dress up as a
KENYAN!
WTHWTHWTHWTHWTH!!!
And this one senior wants me to dress up like a Kenyan, ACT like a kenyan and TALK like a kenyan!
WTH SJKDKSGDJKSGDSJDG!!!
Stupid la.
And in IMU the indian seniors can only rag indian juniors.
WWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH?!!
omgomgomg alot of indian girls kena rag edi. I think i not yet kena cos I always hang out with Chinese and Malay ppl.


And they have this other event where we have to dress up according to Korean dramas, and then go to PAVILLION and take super stupid pictures, and then cheer like mad cows if we meet another orientation group (we're split into groups la).
Can u imagine us acting like TOTAL JAKUNS in PAVILLION?!!!
Some groups have to go KLCC!!
KLCC!!! AND ACT JAKUN THERE!!!
Any more embarassing la seriously...
Stupid seniors.
Ish.


Haha, ok now Im fed up of typing.
Nites, darlings! I shall blog more tmr, or Saturday. XD


Keep my counter going up!


~vid~