Thursday 31 July 2008

3 Days Worth.

Tuesday 29th July
My Internet is super freaking slow and retarded, and nothing is opening, so I shall blog in Microsoft Word, and then copy paste into Blogger when it decides to allow me to.
Woot my sentence so long :p

I’m trying to check my Friendster horoscope…cos I is retarded but I dun care.
Call me superstitious, call me crazy…
I duno why I need to read my horoscope either, I’ve just gotten so used to doing it.
Habit.
Nyeh.

Today’s lecture omg can die so damn boring.
Argh.
I was trying my best not to sleep…it helped that the fella sitting behind kept kicking my chair and yelling out answers to Mala Maung’s questions.
Summore the fella’s voice damn loud.
Everytime I threaten to doze off he’ll shout out some virus’s name.
-___-
I think they memorized the book la omg.
Everything oso know the answer.
I’m like O_O.Baru second week la wei!! So kiasu already for what??

Me in lecture hall…
Sarwees : Vid, whats the difference btw pathogenicity and virulence?
Me : Duno.
*
Vid, what’s labile?
Duno.
*
Vid, why is there a question mark right in the middle of her slide?
Huh? Duno. By the way, which page are we on??
*
Vid, you’re classic.
I know. (:
*
stare
*
Oh right. Thank you. :p

I damn sleepy la ok at 2.30…not that I would know any of the answers had I been wide awake. :p
I damn proud of myself ok.
Nyehe.
The worst medical student in IMU (if not on the planet).

The horoscope thing still not yet open wei wtf.

I think its hard when you like a guy, and his sole purpose in life is to matchmake you with his friend.
-_____-
Complicated much?
Especially when you love-hate the guy and hate-hate his friend.
Damn hindi movie la omg.
I shall hereby not comment on hindi movies anymore.

I don’t like the ending to Sindarela.
Me like happy, romantic endings.
I’m a hopeless romantic. Sue me. :D
I don’t like all those stories that say “If you love someone, it doesn’t mean you have to be together”
If people love each other, they should end up together.
Its so sad ok if you love someone but you cant be with them. ><

Right. I go sleep now. Bye bye. ><

Wednesday 30th July
I is very the annoyed.
The only Internet Explorer pages I can open are
a) shahidonline.net
b) youtube

Facebook cannot.
Friendster cannot.
Blogs cannot.
Google cannot. Yahoo cannot.
Means cannot study, cannot socialize, but can keep myself entertained if Im really desperate.
Wtf.

I mau reformat my computer. Sigh.
Pray for me!! …that the fella who reformats it for me wont go rosakkan my font n all.
They did tat to the house comp.
After reformatting the screen damn blur edi wtf.
I hope tat doesn’t happen to my laptop *touchwood touchwood*

Bluek.
Thank God msn working.
If my msn oso cannot masuk I would have sat and cried. ><

Signing off…
(woot! Ive always wanted to do that. The signing off thing. :p)

O ya.
Remember I was complaining I could no longer fit into my clothes?
The Sunday before sem2 started, we went for Kismat Konnection rite? So I wanted to wear my black jeans…
Eh hold on, I rewind a bit…in Taylors last year, my black jeans was super loose, so I went n got it tightened…the waist part only la, cos otherwise it would keep dropping and threatening to completely fall down.
So yes, last last Sunday, I wanted to wear aforesaid black jeans. It was tight-ish. So I unpicked the tightening-stitch-thingy. As in I loosened it to its original loose-sity.
And then it was just nice…fitting.
(sorry, brain damn fuzzy today…cant think of the proper words)
Then this week, I very hardworkingly forgot to bring back any of my formal pants from home.
Which was how I ended up wearing my black jeans to lecture.
O_O
Damn loose wei!
I kept going “omgmyjeansisfalling” every 5 mins and irritating the hell out of my frenz ;)
But seriously.
Damn loose edi.
My mother will kill me if I go tell her I unpicked the stitching two weeks ago, and now I want it tightened again.
O_O

Ok, signing off. :p
(I damn jakun wtf)

Thursday 31st July
I cannot dwld msn messenger on my house comp.
Using meebo again.
F*CK!

~vid~

p.s. I went back to reading storybooks during lecture again. Microbiology is f*cking boring.