Saturday 5 July 2008

This is not funny. T.T

I am soooooo sleepy its not even funny.
T.T
When I bertekad not to sleep in the afternoon, and not to drink so much coffee, I must be plagued by sleepiness throughout the day la rite??
Eeeesh.
And its not like I've been stoning in front of the comp the whole day.
I actually nearly finished my COP report.
Nearly finished means left Intro, and Reflection only to do...and hell of a lot of editing la.
Not bad hor? :p
I sudah bertaubat. Become hardworking edi. :p

Eh.
IMU people are kiasu la.
I know I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again.
You know tat status thing on Facebook?
I shall not mention names, but one of my batch-mates punye status :
*** is waiting for Summatives results...haiz.
@##$^#$#@*#@&#^!!
GILA KIASU. O_O
HOLIDAY LA WEI.
Peopleholidaysposedorelaxnotsitandwaitforresultsomgwhatswrongwithyou

I think I'm in the wrong place.
Wrong place,
wrong field.
Hell, wrong life.

Aaaaaaaah.
Well.

~vid~