Saturday 26 July 2008

I IS BACK. :)

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO.
Missed me?
Awwww. I missed y'all too.
BIG GROUP HUG. :)


*wink*


Wow. I went five days without blogging.
It feels like I just wrote that Kismat Konnection post yesterday.
Jea Mie, I love you for not allowing the blog to die. :)


I have had a busy week. Not hectic, but definitely not relaxing.
First off, Monday, Dean's briefing was superboringomgcandie.
I changed my hairstyle on Monday.
Not a major change, but enough to make quite alot of people not recognise me.
-___-
Anywaysss. I changed it back.
Cos I was fed up of saying "HI! :D" and hearing "OMGVidyoulooksodifferent!!!" in reply.
You'd think I got a nose job and implants ok, honestlyyy.
Ishsifiedness.
And Boone says I've never changed my hairstyle for as long as hes known me which is a total lie.
Bluek Boone.
I think he saja cari excuse cos he didnt recognise me on Monday and so he didnt say hi and so I called him lansi.
:p


Erm, Tuesday was okayish.
OMG LA I TELL YOU THE LECTURERS ALL SOT EDI OK.
EVERY, and I mean EVERY lecturer who teaches us Microbiology calls bacteria beautiful.
Or fantastic.
Or amazing.
E.g. "You should go to the museum and look at pictures of these bee-yoo-ti-full bacteria that cause us disease"
Contradicting much?!
Bacteria are damn ew ok.
AND THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE.
And God, the names of the diseases they cause!!
Tsutsugamashi or tsutsugamushi or smthng like tat. Sounds like sushi. -__-


Oh wait, I was sposed to go in chronological order.
Sry sry. :p
Ok, Tuesday. O YA. PBL.
I super love my group ok. :)
Whee!
I didnt know anyone of them...but theyre all really friendly and I talk alot when I'm with them which is a MAJOR change from how I was with my previous group (no offence) and I get to be as hyper as I like. :)
And I super love my faci.
She's a BS lecturer, so technically its perfectly ok for her to not know what we're going on about, but the thing is she knows her stuff.
I think she researches on her own before coming for PBL.
BS lecturer ok, telling us about antibiotics and all that. Respect wei.
And she's nice. :)


Wednesday....o ya, didnt go for lectures cos had major stomach pain.
I shall not go into details unless you want a commentary of how I spent half my afternoon retching on the toilet floor.
No rite?
Tot so too. :p
Oh but, we went to Kamal after the rest got back from lectures.
While we were there, some person came and bought books, and left before us...and as she left, she turned and said "Thank you Shah Rukh Khan!!" to the fella at the cashier.
The fella at the cashier looked nothing like Shah Rukh Khan ok.
But I shall not be mean, I shall not comment.
Anyway, we had this box of books to carry. Three boxes actually, but the last box was the heaviest.
It had FOUR Papa Pathos inside. O_O
OK, for those of you not from IMU...Papa Patho is like ermmmm...erm.
Remember our SAM Maths Textbook??
Its twice as long, and twice as thick and hard cover. o_O
Imagine carrying four of that.
So when me n Sarwees picked up the box rite...Mr Shah Rukh Khan offered to help.
"Shall I carry those for you?"
Me : "Oh yes please, thank you" *insert grateful smile here*
SRK : "Well...but your car is kind of near rite?"

...
...
...
NICKNAME DAMN KENG, BUT THE FELLA DAMN USELESS WTF.
Nama je Shah Rukh Khan.
ISH.
Saja wan hear me say thank you. Stupid boy.

Thursday.
Hmm.
Nothing happened. Except that we ended up sitting next to a bunch of juvenile delinquents during lectures.
I shall not go into details.
If u kepo, ask me on msn. :p


Friday...
Nothing much.
Rushed through PBL research.
Hardly had time to read through everything properly, but somehow got through PBL without embarassing myself. :D

O ya.
I dwlded Kismat Konnection off youtube.
So I can watch it over and over again. YAY!! :p
Without subs.
But watched once redi wat. I know la what they talking about. Keke.
My mum buying me the ori DVD when it keluars.
Woot~!

OK super long edi this post.
But I couldnt resist.
Kesian you people man...Vidya-deprived for 5 days.
Nyeh. :p
I is perasan.
Sue me.
XD


~vid~