Wednesday 2 July 2008

Lazy Part III

Ah well.
Time for me to repeat my usual complaint : NO ONE ELSE IS UPDATING.
sniff sniff.
I'm fast running out of ideas myself, but heh. Must live up to my reputation of being the World's Most Retardedly-Avid blogger. -__-
I am so bored that my brain has just given up on optimum functioning.
I think you may have noticed that, considering my post titles have been getting more and more creative lately.
heh.

I am depressed.
I dont know why, so dont ask. ><

Sigh.
This is sad.
Terribly.
I should be doing my COP.
I've only done the title page so far.
Oh and the table of contents.
Yep, since yesterday. What can I say, I work at ultraspeed. :p

I am sleepy.
As usual.
I have yet to understand how I can become sleepy again half n hour after waking up.
Me thinks boredom makes one sleepified.

I need to find something to do with my life. eek.

~vid~