Wednesday 2 July 2008

The Engagement

Finally.
hehe.

I'm a bit too lazy to upload everything, so just a few yeah?


Us preparing duno wat in the afternoon before the engagement. lol. I seriously cannot remember what we were doing. Thats my mum btw. :)

*
*
*
My shiny purple nails :) which DIDNT match my baju. :p

*
*
*
Nails again! :)
Clockwise (starting from mine), Me, Sarwees, Fatin, Ruwi.


*
*
*
Getting the VIP ready. Lol. No la, us putting bangles for my super-adorable-poser niece.

*
*
*
Ruwi, Me n Fatin.

*
*
*
Me n Fatin.

*
*
*
With Ruwi n Sarwees.

*
*
*
The altar. We set this up in my living room. :)

*
*
*
Us sitting around before people started arriving. L-R : My cousin, me, you know the rest by now. :D

*
*
*
My niece, Chithra. She's older than me. And she's pretty, rite? :)

*
*
*
The Groom, Shiva. Apparently he looks like Salman Khan's younger brother. LOL.

*
*
*
It stil amazes me how we managed to fit so many people into my house that night.

*
*
*
Ze couple.

*
*
*
With us. After this pic he turned around and went like "Thank you for coming..."
I'm like "Ahem. This is kind of MY house?"
Poor him. keke.

*
*
*
With the fam. :)

*
*
*
Chechi! :) My cousin.

*
*
*
After it was all over. I cannot sit properly wan. Mut sit like towkay in coffee shop.
-__-


*
*
*
FINALLY. :)

~vid~