Sunday 27 July 2008

Disoriented

I've been blog-hopping.
Ok, no, not exactly blog-hopping...I like stalking a couple of blogs belonging to IMU people. :p
Read updates on how they find life here at IMU...compare perspectives, so to speak.
Nyeh. :p


Anyway.
I read this one blog.
Where this girl got 11A1s for SPM (I think she sat for it in 2004, results came out in 2005). And she got called for a press conference at the Ed Ministry,
and she was on TV,
and splashed all over the newspapers.


Ahem.
I'm Indian too.
I got 11A1s too.
HOW COME NO ONE EVER WANTED TO INTERVIEW ME?!

Sniff Sniff.

XD

I has a headache.

And the current conditions here seem to hint that I should be starting to get emo.


I shall not.
At least I shall try to not be emo.
Wish me luck everybody. :)


~vid~



P.s. Why do people change?


P.s.2. Yet why do stupid people never change?


P.s.3. And why do I always fall for stupid people?


Gah!