Friday 11 July 2008

Si Panda Comel

This is supremely annoying.
I cannot sign into msn.
-.-"

Anyway, my results were unexpected.
But not in a bad way.
I do not deserve this.
I didnt deserve my SAM results, and I dont deserve this.
I guess studying til 2am and then getting up at 5am to study again like some mad cow must've given me some good karma points or something.
Because I was completely blank during the exam. And sleepy. And 5 minutes after walking out of the hall, the only thing I could remember about it was that I had forgotten the difference between hypotonic and hypertonic.
-__-
I need to start studying properly next sem.
Consistently.
I cant become a doctor who diagnoses patients through guesswork and then sits and prays that she got it correct.

I do not like having to use meebo.
-.-"
I cannot even check my mail.

And I hate McFlurrys.
Officially.
Now I have a mess to fix. Damn.

I hate not having privacy.
I hate having to use a problematic wireless connection.
I miss everybody. =[

~vid~