Friday 4 July 2008

Bored.

This is so damn cute!!
I duno why the sneeze sounds so cacat...think somebody messed with the sounds, but the fella damn cute ok.



This one oso!! :)


Dont ask me why I have suddenly become obsessed with pandas.
Theyre soooo adorable.
Damn wei.
Me wants a panda!!


I would put the rest of it in another post, but then later people complain I post too much in one day.
So dump everything here. :p


Anyway.
My calves feel like someone decided to clamp pliers around them. It hurts to walk down the stairs. -___- Fiona Ong, this is all ur fault.
I analyze everything I eat before I eat it.
I'm phobic of falling asleep anytime except at night.
I have become obsessed.
And I'm not seeing results.
This is depressing.
Sigh.

I just realised the one thing I miss most about going out :
My perfume.
I feel like going n spraying it now just for the sake of sniffing it.
But I not so rich to go waste RM280 perfume.
Yer.
I wan someone to buy me more perfume.
I like. :)


~vid~