Friday 18 July 2008

If I throw a tantrum, will anyone take notice?


I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO UNIVERSITYYYYYY!!!


SNIFF.
I spent my entire time in JB wishing I could come home, and now that I'm home, I'm dreading going back to Uni.
Summore this sem my Fridays end at 5.30, which means I only get to come back on Friday nights.
Which will shorten my stay at home by approx half a day.
Sigh.
I suppose the good part is I will no longer have PBL research to do over the weekends.
Which also means that I cannot afford to procrastinate and save PBL research for Saturdays anymore.
Nothing ever comes with just a good side does it? Always has a bad side to accompany it.

But no, I shall look at the glass half full.

This semester looks pretty sucky.
But I need to be optimistic.
And ALOT less antisocial.
Sigh.
(Vidya Gopinadhan, stop sighing)

On a completely unrelated note,
KISMAT KONNECTION IS OUT TODAY!!
I refuse to be cheated out of going.
I've waited far too long for this to not be allowed to watch it.
:p

~vid~