Wednesday 9 July 2008

I am scaring myself

Okay.
I have decided.
I shall switch from coffee to tea.
Teh-O.

Because I can drink three cups of coffee a day and still fall asleep in the afternoon.
And I know for a fact that I am addicted to coffee.
I am only 18 years old and I have already been addicted to coffee for 3 years.
O_O
Not good.

So I am switching to tea because :
a) It also has caffeine, and therefore should keep me awake
b) The caffeine content is less, and hence I can drink it twice a day, and my caffeine intake would still be less than if I was drinking coffee.
c) I can drink teh-o. I CANNOT drink Kopi-O (bleargh).

So now coffee (which is the one reason I look forward to waking up every morning omg how am I possibly going to live without coffee!?! sniff sniff!!) has been added to my list of things I love but cannot eat/drink often.
Rest of list includes :
1. Chocolate (@*&#@^$&*#^&$#^$!!!)
2. Peanut butter
3. Biscuits/snacks/junk food/etc etc
4. Candy (super sniff omg)
5. Nestum

Okay.
*Slow steady deep breathe*
(no my grammar is not tat cacat. Got reason wan. :p)
I must not become a health freak.
I must not become a health freak.
I must not become a health freak.
I must not...I must lose weight.

ARFGH.

Ok nvm.

~vid~