Thursday 3 July 2008

More and more forgetful.

I opened my Internet Explorer for something.
But I cannot remember for wat.
But I know it was for something quite important. Cos I was busy reminding myself to remember, that I forgot what it was that I was supposed to remember.
Wth.
Nvm. I blog first. Since I got nothing to do.
keke.

But then rite, I dont really have anything proper to blog about.
So...


I dont like that guy on License to Grill.

This guy.
I duno his name. Robert something I think.
He's overdramatic la.
I mean, I get how people can get passionate about cooking, but I think he tries too hard.
His hyperness is forced.
Take my word for it, I'm a pro on hypersification. Or hyperness. LOL.


Now Jamie Oliver, on the other hand, is naturally hyper.
And hes sincerely passionate about cooking.
And I super love his show cos hes so cincai. No fuss n feathers, just simple stuff. Me like. XD



Me like naturally hyper people.
If your not hyper by nature, then dont fake it. Unhyper people are nice too. :)


~vid~