Saturday 5 July 2008

Bad Day. =[

I have been having a not so good day.
It all started with my stupid horoscope, (which I have to check like some messed-up retard after 12 everyday, without fail).
I do not like my horoscope for today.
My horoscope in the Star Newspaper was equally off-mood-i-fying.
So yes. My bad day started at 12 am this morning, and the loooooong sleep I had didnt do much to make it better.
Weird dreams. -__-
Today morning was weird. Atmosphere not good. Too many emotions riding high. I shall not elaborate.
Today afternoon was spent trying my best not to fall asleep. And doing COP. I have no idea what possessed me to get so involved in doing work.
Now I'm annoyed because there's so little left to do and I'm all out of inspiration, and it is irritating because I WANT to finish it off, and yet I cant.
Because my brain died.

Panda stalking was fun though. :)
I went to stalk pandas because I was brain dead.
Unfortunately the aforesaid pandas did absolutely nothing to inspire me for my report.
Sigh.

A cheese tart is approximately 140-160 calories.
Good.
Now all I need is :
1. To skip breakfast
2. Someone to drive me to Baker's.
I have a nagging craving for their blueberry cheese tarts. :)
AND I want to binge.

Omg NOW ONLY PPL WAN COME ONLINE.
Ah well.
I have found something to do with my life.
For the next few hours.
Bye bye. :)

~vid~

p.s. Ignore any weirdness found in this post. I am...bored beyond anything.