Saturday 1 March 2008

More Stories

Yellow!
(tat means hello, btw, for those who didnt know)
Once I said "yellow!" to Boone on msn, by way of saying hi, and he replied "brown!"
Because he thought I was being racist. -___-

I look like Im wearing eyeliner 1cm thick.
I havent touched my eyeliner for the past three days.
Conclusion : one week of orientation at IMU has given me dark circles.
Wth.
God knows what will happen when class starts.

I miss my hostel.
My room...my squishy new blanky...my bed...the black couch in the hall...MY HOUSEMATES!!
sigh.
BUT when I walked in yesterday, I was hit by this wave of homesickness.
Im looking forward to returning to my hostel tmr, but yet I dread leaving home.
Its like Im leaving home for home, only I cant decide which home I would miss more.
Am I making sense?

I need to buy marshmallows.

Ok, lemme summarise my week at IMU.
Basically we get up around 7-ish everyday.
And if I get back before 12, and I have a few hours before the next watever-it-is-we-have-to-attend, I go back to sleep.

I still hate the bathroom.
But I doubt Im moving out anytime in the next 2.5 years.

Our swimming pool is nice :)
We've been planning to rendam in it since Monday, i think. Havent done it yet.
(Rendam, because I cannot swim for nuts)
I like the smell of swimming pools.
I suppose that means I like the smell of chlorine.
Which would probably mean Im weird. Well, at least Im consistent. :p

We dont have much by way of food supply around there though.
Only the hawker stalls.
GOT RAMLEE!
But not as nice as the Taylors one la.
BUT STILL.
GOT RAMLEE! :D

And oh yeah, the kedai runcit in our clubhouse sells Paddle Pop!
The rainbow one!!!
*jakun*
YAY.

And I like the swing in the playground in our Vista.
(esp swinging at night...windy summore)
Im no longer afraid of swings now.
So Fiona, next time we go to the padang, I sit on the swing with you. :p

I still HATE escalators.

Boone always sesat lah!
He always ends up coming to the medic talks instead of the dental talks!!
Sesat giler!
Ahahahahhaahaha.
Damn funny sial.
Boone is as mean as ever, so I feel zero guilt laughing at him.

And I duno wat Boone did to David, but David is becoming meaner and meaner.
No more David the sweetheart. :(
Yer.

I cannot remember what summore I wanted to write.
Wait, lemme think.

Oh yeah!
In IMU, rite, students cant use the lifts from 6.30am to 7pm.
And the escalators are only switched on at 8.30am.
My lectures are at 8am. On the fourth floor.
For the record, its bloody painful to climb an escalator in heels.
I now own quite alot of flats. :p

My memory power has totally gone down the drain.
I cant remember even simple stuff.
Even stuff like picking up loan application forms from the office.
Die la.

Im thoroughly regretting picking medic.
I sit thru all these Health Safety talks, and First Aid Training sessions, and Im like
What the hell am I doing here?

I skip quite alot of orientation.
Hah.
So much for being more responsible when I go to uni.

The CAL lab and the Library at IMU is so freaking open-concept-ed that when you use the computers, the whole world can see what exactly you're doing.
ZERO privacy.
Cacat.

The Student Lounge upstairs got pool table!! :D
I havent been there yet though.

Its impossible to do anything in IMU without student ID.
Sigh.
Duno when la they will give us our ID.

I really cannot remember what else I wanted to say.
So i shut up now. XD

~vid~