Tuesday 19 August 2008

Bleargh

RAWR.
Greetings. :)

Nyeh.
Omg I damn tired.
Sigh been out since 8 in the morning today.
Had First Aid, then PBL, then lecture then we went outttt. :p

First Aid was kinda fun.
What I like about it is that Dhina n Sandip seem to know exactly what they're doing, so they explain stuff really clearly.
And hence, I do not get confused.
Back in Sem 1, when the seniors taught us First Aid, I kept getting confused, cos they themselves were confused and so they confused me.
(By the way, I think theres a HUGE possibility that I shall become exactly like aforesaid confusifying seniors)
O YA.
I learnt how to tie reef knot! La la laaaa. :)

OMG during PBL I think Satpal found out that we were splitting learning issues k.
(I call her Ms Satpal ah.. so much easier, at least I wont feel like a rude uncivilised juvenile delinquent)
Cos she made Chong Siang present on an issue that Yi Wern had prepared on.
(eh sorry if I spelt your names wrong ><)
O_O
So yes, we are now back to NOT splitting learning issues, just in case somebody kena like that.
Ms Satpal is scary at times.
But in a nice way. :p

Then after lecture we went out.
First went home to go get my badminton racquet, cos konnonya wan play badminton la from now on.
Fed up of jogging edi. :p
For the record I cannot play badminton.
If me and my cousins play rite, the scene goes smthng like this :
I serve.
My cousin misses.
Shuttle falls to the ground.
My cousins serves.
I fumble.
Shuttle falls to the ground.
I serve.
My cousin misses.
Shuttle falls to the ground.
My cousin serves.
My racquet actually makes contact with the shuttle woot!
Shuttle travels one cm in projectile motion before...falling to the ground.
So yes, technically, we sark. :)
But then my housemates can teach me!
Nvm la, semangat sikit, after watching olympics n all...cheh wah.
*wink*

Ate at Secret Recipe cos I am sick and tired of dieting.

(WTF WHY SO MANY MOSQUITOES IN MY ROOM OMG)

Then went to Pyramid.
Cos we wanted to watch Susuk. Nyehe.
But it was at 11...I think. At some late timing la.
So tak jadi.
Then we wanted to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
But then last minute we decided to watch Meet Dave, cos it was earlier, and cos the lady at the counter told us that the guy who was acting in it
"pernah act dengan Jackie Chan dalam movie yang polis tu..."
Jackie Chan. Police.
Our conclusion? ---> Chris Tucker izit?
So we tot Chris Tucker ok la, should be funny. So we settled on that.
Then masuk theatre, opening credits...Eddie Murphy.
O_O
Wth.
I is not a big fan of Eddie Murphy.
As in hes ok la, but I wouldnt go watch his movies in theatres.
And Meet Dave was ok la.
Stupid.
But not superfunny-stupid.
Just stupid. And slightly funny. But mostly stupid.
Sigh wasted.

(OMG LA DAMN ITCHY ARRRRRRGHHH)

O ya then went to Parkson to buy some stuff...
And the lady there was like "Thanx akka"
(btw Akka means older sister in Tamil, I think)
I was like WTF.
CALL ME OLDER SISTER.
I LOOK THAT OLD MEH?!

(SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH)

Stephen Ambu sounds like a walrus ok.
He speaks through his nose.
-____-
HOW TO CONCENTRATE LA.

Eh, anybody know what to use on mosquito bites ah!?
I used powder, lotion, cologne...but its still itchy omggg.

sakjfhalskjfhalksjdfhad
I reached home at 11 today.
More than 12 hours in the same clothes nyeh.

~vid~