Saturday 23 August 2008

Foetus Soup

This is not a happy post.
Do not read it if you're in a happy mood.

The world is fucking CRAZY.

I got this article from Kington.


And I quote :
"Rumors that dead embryos were being used as dietary supplements started to spread early last year with reports that some doctors in Shenzhen hospitals were eating dead fetuses after carrying out abortions. The doctors allegedly defended their actions by saying the embryos were good for their skin and general health."

"They can make your skin smoother, your body stronger and are good for kidneys. When I was in an army hospital in Jiangti province, I often brought fetuses home. They were pink, like little mice, with hands and feet. Normally, I buy some pork to make soup (with the fetuses added)."

"I wash them with clear water until they look transparent white and then stew them. Making soup is best." But she admits there are drawbacks to this dubious delicacy. "Fetuses are very smelly and not everybody can take the stink," she said. "You can also make meat cakes by mixing fetuses with minced meat but you have to add more ginger and chives to get rid of the smell."

"Dr. Margaret Kwan, a gynecologist who until two weeks ago held the post of chief executive at the FPA, says: "This is the strangest thing I have ever heard coming out of China. I just hope it is not true."
[Source : http://www.abortiontv.com/Glitch/AbortedBabiesSoldAsHealthFood.htm]


I, for one, hope its not true either.
I cannot vouch for article above.
I do not know if it is true or not. But I googled it and found other articles, all backing this story.

And I found pictures.
I dont know if they're genuine either, but
I wouldn't suggest looking at them.
Because I did, and I threw up.
Twice.
But if you're really curious (like I was)...
http://naufal90.multiply.com/photos/album/7/Eat_the_foetus_soup
DON'T CLICK.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Some people are just fucking cruel.
And cold.

~vid~