Saturday 16 August 2008

Mahatma Gandhi

SEE LA.
This happened on Tuesday and I forgot all about it until now. :p

Takpe takpe...No such thing as too late.
(since I pernah do a pic post of my cousins wedding two whole months after it actually happened...whats 3 days compared to tat rite?)

Anyways...
On Tuesday, during PBL kan, I mentioned I was sitting next to Satpal...
(I feel really bad calling her Satpal, but I duno if shes married or not, so I duno what prefix to use...Later if I call her Ms Satpal and she turns out married then susah
but then I dun like calling her just Satpal either, cos she happens to be a lecturer I actually like)

So yes.
I was sitting next to her.
And yawning.
And for some reason she glanced at my notes.

Why is your handwriting so small?
Er..
I can't read it even with my specs on.
Er...
You know, you're like Mahatma Gandhi...
(wait...WHAT!?)
...he used to write on tiny scraps of paper. He believed in saving paper, so he used to write really tiny.
*stone*
*Evil smile*

You know, I think thats why I like her.
Shes evil.
:p

~vid~