Saturday 9 August 2008

Bored

HELLO.
Ok I am waiting for my game to load (its taking FOREVER!) and I is superrrr bored.
So I shall blog.
Its been a very long time that I have blogged to stave off boredom.

This shall be a very random post.

We were debating about what time to go for CPR Lect tmr morning.
Cos
a) the ppl in our batch super kiasu and they book seats ten hours in advance
b) there arent enough seats for everybody
So normally we go about 45 minutes before lecture and sit there and stone.
Recently we've discovered that the back row is super condusive for concentrating, cos theres nobody sitting behind (back row mah), so we feel less self-conscious.
:D
One of the highlights of the day is seeing Dhina's face when he walks in and sees us sitting in the back row, cos he n his gang wan sit there.
And those ppl have some major love affair going on with each other la, cos they apparently cannot be separated. O_O
Got about 9-10 of them summore, so can u imagine?
Sekali book whole row man.
Ha. The classicness was today :
Dhina : How come you people are more kiasu than me!?
LOL.
I never tot I'd be called kiasu. woot.
O ya.
Anyway, tmr we not going super early cos lect is in LT instead of Auditorium, and based on last sem's experiences, we normally can get place to sit wan.
*touchwood*

O ya.
The back row also gives me a pretty good view of certain erm...other things. :p

Omg la Im super bored its not even funny ok.
And I not sleepy summore.
I was hyper just now, but now my hyperness faded, cos...ok I duno why my hyperness faded, it just did.

OH.
AND.
Next Monday.
My timetable reads :
8.30 - 9.30 : Lab
1.30 - 3.45 : Lectures
4.00 - 6.00 : CSU (Clinical Skills Unit)
WTF LA.
Ok ok I know, supposed to be medic student.
Supposed to have hectic timetable.
BUT rite...
the reason I picked IMU of all the medic unis was BECAUSE I am LAZY and I do NOT want ta hectic timetable.
I wan go bang my head on the wall can?
(ur sposed to say cannot, and run and save me from banging my head cos I will hurt myself and suffer from possible psychological effects)

Im restless omg.
Sigh.
AAAA. My game baru load 61%.
Bluek Bluek Bluek.

My eye pain.
Cos my nose pain.
Cos I got sinus AGAIN.
O ya, since I'm on the topic rite...
let me explain MY immune system and genetic complications to you.
1. I am genetically pre-disposed to put on weight.
2. I am prone to developing osteoporosis.
To prevent osteo-p, I must have a high intake of calcium rite? So shud drink milk rite?
3. I am lactose-intolerant.
4. I am glucose-intolerant.
5. I have permanent sinus infections.
6. I have a sensitive stomach and can easily develop gastric/indigestion.
7. I have very senstitive skin. Serious ok, mosquito bite oso can get scar. T.T
Ok thats it.
I ran out of things already.

WTF LA.
My game got stuck.
-______________-
Ok I go sleep now.

Good nite.

~vid~